Home » inProgress
Category Archives: inProgress
To keep the SAP systems up-todate and secure, various types of and patches needs to be applied regularly upon release. There are various ways to get these kinds of updates.
- You can set up filters and notifications function in SAP Support Portal to be informed about the new notes: https://support.sap.com/notes OR
- (Recommended) You can use System Recommendations function in SAP Solution Manager to check all relevant notes and patches for the selected systems and easily keep all of your systems up-to-date.
There can be various types of updates needed for an SAP System. For example :
- Security notes : Advice from SAP experts regarding important actions and patches to ensure the security of your systems: https://support.sap.com/securitynotes
- Performance relevant notes : SAP notes containing information and corrections for performance improvement of SAP systems.
- Java patches : A patch is a code correction for a specific version of an SAP product.
- Legal Change notes : Respond to requirements caused by changes in legal regulation.
- HotNews : SAP customer notes with priority 1 (very high priority) to resolve or avoid problems that can cause the SAP system to shut down or lose data.
- General SAP notes : https://support.sap.com/notes
To add or change your mobile phone setting, go to this link in SAP ONE Support Launchpad –> https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/user/profile or by selecting the drop-down menu in the upper-right corner next to your user name.
Here you can select Edit Header to add or edit your phone number 1 and phone number 2. By default, SMS notifications are sent to the phone number ‘Phone 2’.
To enable SMS Notifications for SMS Notifications for SAP ONE Support Launchpad, go to this link –> https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notification/manage
By default, SAP ONE Support Launchpad users will NOT have SMS enabled and will have to opt-in to have text messages sent for each type of notification.
To change your mobile phone number, refer this link
- Goto Productive Client
- Run report BCALV_BDS_MAINTENANCE
- Select List Templates and check if any standard templates are available.
- If duplicate sap standard templates exists then
- Take backup of customer templates in transport requests.
- execute delete templates (Ureferenced, Temporary)
- Now in productive client run report BCALV_BDS_IMPORT_SAP_TEMPLATE.
- 1937247 – How to manage SAP standard templates
- 1686797 – ALV Excel: Signed SAP standard templates
- 1771260 – ALV view: Signed SAP standard template
- 696069 – No data when view Excel Inplace on ALV with Office XP/2003/2007/2010/2013/2016
- 316728 – ALV view: Importing SAP_OM.XLS + SAP_MM.XLS Excel templates
- 305900 – Standard SAP templates do not exist
- 548409 – ALV view: Consulting note for Excel Inplate/templates
Goto SE38 -> RSRFCCHK,
Enter RFC destinations names (use wildchars)
Description of Fields in above reports:
- RFC destinations: Either provide RFC names or use a wildchar.
- Connection Type: Choose from below available connection types.
- I Connection to Application Server with Same Database
- 3 Connection to ABAP System
- 2 Connection to R/2 System
- T Start External Program Using TCP/IP
- L Reference Entry (Refers to Other Destination)
- S Start External Program Using SNA or APPC
- X RFC Using Special ABAP Driver Routines
- M CMC Connection
- H HTTP Connection to ABAP System
- G HTTP Connection to External Server