Note: The versions in my system is below
- SAP HANA Database – version 2.00.047.00.1586595995
- SAP HANA XS Advanced Runtime – version 126.96.36.1996
- SAP HANA Cockpit Stack – version 188.8.131.52.0
To Uninstall HANA cockpit please follow below.
- GoTo /hana/shared/<Cockpit_SID>/hdblcm
- choose option 10, then it will give you below options.
- to uninstall all component choose all, or choose the required option and it will give you prompt for y/n, if everything looks good press y to proceed.
- then uninstallation will start and once it completes it will give you below details, you should also check the log file mentioned at the last for any issues.