Check the file name, for example “LMSERVICE09_0-80000341.SCA”
in name LMSERVICE(XX)_(Y)-80000341.SCA, XX stands for SP level of Solution Manager, Y stands for patch number.
So, LMSERVICE09_0-80000341.SCA is for Solution Manager 7.2 with SPS 009 and patch of LM-Service is 0.
we can also see other names as LMSERVICE09P_1-80000341.SCA, here P is only additional in name and it means it is a Patch.
To check current version of lm-service patch refer
- SAP Patch Day : SAP releases security patches on the second Tuesday every month. https://support.sap.com/securitynotes
- In System Recommendations, select system(s) to check & update and the time frame.
- System Recommendations identifies the relevant patches and SAP notes.
- The checked relevant SAP notes and patches are applied to the SAP system using the
corresponding implementation tools, e.g. SNOTE, SUM.
Advantages and Features of System Recommendations feature of SAP Solution manager are as below :
- Increased system security by applying up-to-date security relevant notes exactly tailored for the respective system.
- Provides a detailed recommendation based on the system release and already implemented SAP notes.
- Easy-to-use filter settings allow exact selection of system or solution.
The recommendations comprise the following notes categories:
- Security notes
- Performance relevant notes
- Legal change notes
- Correction notes / Patch notes (deactivated by default)
Features Include :
- Integration into Change Request Management (ChaRM) to directly create Requests for Change for the selected notes.
- Integration with Usage Procedure Logging (UPL) to distinguish between used and
- Integration into Change Impact Analysis to calculate the impact and testing scope.