Home » Posts tagged 'smtp'
Tag Archives: smtp
You can get emails from other Email ID’s in our GMAIL inbox. To do this follow below steps :-
1. Click on settings icon on your inbox.
2. choose Accounts and Import Tab, and in Check mail from other accounts section select Add a mail account.
3. Type your email id and click next.
4. Select Import emails from my other account (POP3) and click next.
Link of Gmailify
5. Provide POP Server name and Port, you can also provide external POP Server Name of your email service provider.
- Enter the mail settings for praxxxxxxxxxxgmail.com. Learn more
- Leave a copy of retrieved message in the server. Learn More
- Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail. Learn more
6. You can use the mentioned POP and SMTP servers of google. If you are using other google email id’s else please select Other.
7. Below ports are only allowed
- What is POP and SMTP?
- What are standard ports?
- How to send reply in gmail using other email id?