Goto SE38 -> RSRFCCHK,
Enter RFC destinations names (use wildchars)
Description of Fields in above reports:
- RFC destinations: Either provide RFC names or use a wildchar.
- Connection Type: Choose from below available connection types.
- I Connection to Application Server with Same Database
- 3 Connection to ABAP System
- 2 Connection to R/2 System
- T Start External Program Using TCP/IP
- L Reference Entry (Refers to Other Destination)
- S Start External Program Using SNA or APPC
- X RFC Using Special ABAP Driver Routines
- M CMC Connection
- H HTTP Connection to ABAP System
- G HTTP Connection to External Server