Following Vistex V/4 1709 solutions are available
- SAP Incentive Administration for S/4HANA by Vistex (IA) helps manage, track, and analyze your incentive programs
- SAP Paybacks and Chargebacks for S/4HANA by Vistex (PAC) provides End-to-end management of agreements, contracts and pricing for all your claim processes – from initiation to validation, settlement and analysis
- SAP Data Maintenance – Pricing for S/4HANA by Vistex (DMP) manages complex pricing challenges with ease and reliability – covering everything from agreement initiation to analytics for buy- and sell-side pricing
- SAP Data Maintenance – Resources for S/4HANA by Vistex (DMR) streamlines the maintenance of material, customer, and vendor master data
The components V4CORE and V4VUI are common to all licensed software solutions.
The other software components, V4IA (Incentive Administration), V4PAC (Paybacks and Chargebacks), V4DMP (Data Maintenance-Pricing) and V4DMR (Data Maintenance-Resources), are used according to the customer’s license agreement.
2. Minimum required SAP software components
The following minimums are required for running the Vistex V/4 1709 solution.
- SAP S/4HANA OP version 1709 system
- SPAM/SAINT update patch level 64
- A separate SAP Front-end Server based on NW 7.52 SP00 level (required for running Fiori apps on central HUB deployment scenario only)
3. Preparation for installing the V/4 1709 solutions
- Import the SPAM/SAINT update patch 64 or higher : Make sure that you have imported the SPAM/SAINT update patch level 64 or higher into your system. If the SAP Service Marketplace contains a newer version, carry out the new SPAM/SAINT update.
- Import the latest R3trans and tp : Make sure that you have imported the latest R3trans and tp version into your system.
- Notes that you should obtain before the installation : Add-ons: General conditions: 70228
- Download the required V/4 1709 Add-ons : Please refer the section 2. The V/4 1709 Solution Overview which explains how to identify the required V/4 1709 add-ons for your installation as per licensed from SAP or Vistex. The solution add-ons will be available for download in the software download center.
4. Executing the V/4 1709 installation
Unpack each downloaded Vistex V/4 1709 add-on installation packages onto SAP transport directory if needed
Log on as user
<sid>adm on UNIX <SID>OFR on AS/400 <SID>adm on Windows
-Switch to the <DIR_EPS_ROOT> directory of your SAP S/4 system (usually /usr/sap/trans/EPS). The <DIR_EPS_ROOT> directory is displayed after you execute the RSPFPAR report with input value of the profile parameter DIR_EPS_ROOT.
-Switch to the higher-level <DIR_EPS_ROOT> directory.
-Unpack the SAR archive files using the following statement:
SAPCAR –xvf <downloaded package SAR file with full path>
The extracted PAT files should now be in the <DIR_EPS_ROOT>/IN directory, Please refer the section 2. The V/4 1709 Solutions Overview for PAT file name archived in the respective Package SAR file.
No password is required for V/4 1709 add-ons installation
Proceed to install the Vistex V/4 Add-ons in SUM along with the SAP components
– If you use HUB Deployment for front-end component V4VUI, do not install the V4VUI 1709 add-on on the S/4 HANA 1709 OP system.
Any known issues are documented in section 6. Problems importing the Add-ons. If any other issue occurs, open an incident with SAP Support using component BC-UPG-ADDON.
5. Problems importing the Add-ons
There are currently no known issues when installing the V/4 1709 Add-ons.
If an issue occurs, open an incident with SAP Support using component BC-UPG-ADDON.
6. Post Processing after importing the Add-on
Implement the following mandatory notes
The following notes must be applied to the system using SNOTE.
Many notes have manual corrections too.
If any of the notes do not apply cleanly (red icon), please do not continue and open a customer incident using component XX-PART-IPS for IA and PAC and XX-PART-DTM for DMP and DMR.
2638543 V4 1709 – V4CORE Collective Note 1
2642113 V4 1709 – V4CORE Collective Note 2
2642134 V4 1709 – V4CORE Collective Note 3
2642542 V4 1709 – V4CORE Collective Note 4
2643081 V4 1709 – V4CORE Collective Note 5
7. After the V/4 1709 solutions installation
- Implementation Guide
- The Implementation Guide documentation is available online in transaction /IRM/IPSPRO for IA and PAC, in /IRM/GPRSPRO for DMP, and in /IRM/EPSPRO for DMR.
- Product Support
- Support for the Incentive and Payback software and the Data Maintenance software is available through the SAP support channel;
- enter a customer incident using component XX-PART-IPS for IA and PAC and XX-PART-DTM for DMP and DMR.
- Help Documentation
- Help documentation is available online at vistex.com/help