In SAP systems, there are several transaction codes (Tcodes) and tools available to check and analyze system slowness. Here are some commonly used ones:
- ST03/ST03N: These Tcodes provide workload and performance statistics for SAP systems. You can analyze system performance, identify top transactions, and check response times.
- STAD: This Tcode allows you to analyze the workload of the SAP system and provides detailed statistics on user activities, executed transactions, and response times.
- SM50/SM66: These Tcodes display the process overview and can help identify any long-running or stuck processes that might be causing system slowness.
- ST05: This Tcode is used for SQL trace and can help analyze the performance of database calls made by SAP transactions. It allows you to identify slow-performing database queries.
- SE30: This Tcode is used for runtime analysis and can help identify performance bottlenecks in ABAP programs. It provides detailed information about the execution time of each statement and subroutine.
- SM21: This Tcode displays the system log and can help identify any system-related errors or issues that might be causing performance problems.
- SAP Solution Manager: It provides a range of tools for monitoring and analyzing system performance, including End-to-End Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Performance Monitoring Dashboards.
- SAP EarlyWatch Alert: It is a proactive monitoring service provided by SAP that analyzes system performance, identifies potential issues, and provides recommendations for performance improvements.
- SAP Performance Optimization Workload Analyzer (PWA): It is a powerful tool for analyzing workload and performance data. It helps identify performance bottlenecks, provides optimization recommendations, and supports capacity planning.